If you have access to GoogleMaps then please search for ‘Tredarrup Holiday Cottages’ and their directions will bring you straight to us.
If using GPS please be aware our postcode covers the whole village and sat navs will therefore direct you to the centre of the village a few hundred yards away. This can be frustrating at the end of a long drive, so please do follow the directions below when you reach the village and look out for our Tredarrup signs at the bottom of the farm drive. If you do get a little lost then please feel free to call us and we'll be happy to help - 01208 850018 or 07731 084908.
- Coming from Bristol, Birmingham, Oxford, London, whichever route you take head towards Exeter.
- Then follow the A30 for Okehampton/Bodmin, go past the Launceston turnings.
- Shortly after, take a left hand turn signed for A395 Wadebridge/North Cornwall, which will bring you to a small roundabout. Turn right, then immediately at next roundabout turn left, signposted A395 Camelford/Wadebridge. Go through Cold Northcott past a wind farm.
- Just after the little village of Davidstow the A395 hits the A39 at a T-junction - turn left, direction Camelford/Wadebridge. Follow the A39 to Camelford.
- When you get to Camelford go straight through (heading towards Wadebridge), come out of town, pass the Co-op supermarket on your left hand side then a BP garage on your left hand side. Continue straight ahead on A39 and straight through the village of Helstone – don’t take the Michaelstow turning in Helstone. Carry on out of Helstone until road goes downhill and road opens out into 3 lanes then take left turn to Michaelstow –opposite the right hand turn to Trewalder (if you get to Knightsmill & Allen Valley Slate on A39 you’ve gone too far, but you can easily turn around at this point and head back up the hill).
- Continue along the lane towards Michaelstow for 0.9 mile until you see the Treveighan sign on your left hand side with the Methodist church (painted red) on your right hand side. Do not turn off to Chapel Lane at this point (despite what your satnav may tell you!)- continue ahead and after approx 200 metres, on your left hand side, you will see the entrance to Tredarrup (public footpath sign, stones with blue enamel signs). Come up the farm drive and through the gates to your right.