Tel: 01208 850018
(If using GPS you will not find our house as Treveighan is all same postcode so after Methodist chapel do not turn right down Chapel Lane keep on parish road then 2nd left is our drive)
- Coming from Bristol, Birmingham, Oxford, London, whichever route you take head towards Exeter.
- Then follow A30 Okehampton/Bodmin past Launceston turnings.
- Then not long after take a left hand turn signed for A395 Wadebridge/North Cornwall that will bring you to a small roundabout, turn over to right then left and follow signs for A395 Camelford/Wadebridge. Go through Cold Northcott, big wind farm.
- Just after little village Davidstow A395 hits A39, turn left direction Camelford/Wadebridge. Follow the A39 to Camelford/Wadebridge.
- When get to Camelford go through Camelford (heading towards Wadebridge), come out of town, past Co-op on left hand side then BP garage on left hand side continue on through Helstone – don’t take the Michaelstow turning in Helstone. Carry on out of Helstone until going downhill and road opens out into 3 lanes then turn left to Michaelstow –opposite to right hand turn to Trewalder (if you get to Knightsmill & Allen Valley Slate on A39 gone too far).
- Continue along road for aprx 1⁄2 mile until see Treveighan triangle sign on left hand side then Methodist church (painted red) on right hand side. Aprx 100 meters on left hand side is entrance to Tredarrup (public footpath sign, stones with enamel sign), opposite right hand turn to Treveighan. Come up the drive and through the gates to your right.